PLASMA FIBROBLAST SKIN TIGHTENING
Plasma Fibroblast Skin Tightening also known as Plasma Skin Tightening, Fibroblast and Plasmablast is a revolutionary skin tightening procedure. The term “Soft Surgery” is used to describe the treatment because it delivers results similar to surgery, with no scalpel, stiches and minimal downtime. Plasma Fibroblast Skin Tightening is a non- invasive procedure that yields big results at a fraction of the cost of surgery.
How does it work?
During the Plasma Fibroblast Skin Tightening treatment, an electric arc forms between the tip of the headpiece and the clients skin. Through a process called sublimation – which turns a solid directly into gas – the targeted tissues are instantly tightened, without causing damage to surrounding areas or deeper skin layers. This tissue retraction and tightening gives results that are comparable to invasive surgery.
WHAT DOES PLASMA FIBROBLAST SKIN TIGHTENING TREAT?
- Eyelid Tightening, including lower eyelids and excess upper eyelid skin
- Forehead lines
- Frown lines
- Crow’s feet
- Nasolabial folds
- Lines and wrinkles around the mouth
- Lip flip
- Improvement of acne scars
- Tightening loose stomach skin after pregnancy
- Plasma Facelift and Plasma Necklift
How many treatments are required?
Most clients achieve their desired results after just one treatment. However, depending on the area being treated, the skin’s laxity and individual response to treatment, an additional treatment may be required after 12 weeks for maximum results.
How soon will i see results?
Most clients see results instantly. Results will continue to improve over the course of the following 8 weeks.
How long do the results last?
The effects should last as long as they would with invasive surgery. Like all surgical and cosmetic procedures, the effects of Plasma Fibroblast Treatment are not entirely permanent, as it does not stop further ageing.
On the treatment day, it is recommended that no make-up be worn on the treatment area.
A numbing agent is applied and left to take effect for up to 40 minutes. When the area is sufficiently numb the treatment begins with a matrix of plasma dots spaced closely together. You may feel some heat in the treatment area. The treatment time is usually between 20 – 60 minutes, depending on the size.
Following the treatment, tiny dark spots (carbon crusts) appear and the area will be red and mildly swollen. Swelling will intensify over the following hours especially when the eyes are treated and may last 3-5 days. Following the treatment the client is given thorough aftercare instructions in order to ensure the best healed results.
- Clients prone to keloid scars are ideal candidates.
- Clients who have a history of Hyperpigmentation are not ideal candidates.
- Not for Clients with diabetes, healing disorders or lymphatic draining issues.
- Not for clients with pace makers.
- Not for clients who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- This treatment is only recommended on light to medium skin tones. Darker complexions are at risk for Hyperpigmentation.
- Clients must not have active Herpes Simplex Virus (cold sores, fever blisters). If you have experienced HSV in the past you must obtain a prescription from your GP before undergoing treatment around the lip area.
- Clients with eyelash extensions must have the lashes removed prior to treatment and reapplies after 8 weeks.
- Client should be in good health at the time of appointment. If the client displays signs of cold or flu the treatment should be rescheduled.